Saturday 18 June 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my blog!

I must warn you; that as a student finishing up my graduate degree....the bulk of my existence is incredibly boring. However, my numerous experiences with a number of animals (combined with my innate clumsiness and tendency towards ditzy moments), along with the teaching I do with a variety of students makes for very entertaining and amusing stories (which I argue; balances out the dull-nerdiness that consumes most students after...20 years in school)! I will thus do my best to keep the whining down to a minimum (though...it will undoubtedly arise somewhere...this IS a blog after all), and try and keep the posts to important events (and/or...as previously mentioned...the highly amusing stories) Thanks again for checking the site out; and I hope to have some entertaining moments posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment